Tuesday, February 16, 2010

~Bucket List & Other Adventures

  I have been actively looking for a job forever now! Me and a friend spent about 4 hours filling out 13 applications a few weeks ago and have yet to hear anything back. I am moving to Issaquah at the end of the month to live with Kaytee. Her sister offered free rent in agreement to pay for my own food and help out around the house. Thus, saving money for when I can move in with Kaytee and Michelle in a 3 bedroom at the end of June. As to that, I'm extremely excited! We have a lot of fun together and they bring out the fun in me.

  School has been going really well lately. Although, I am not a huge fan of 3/4 classes that I have this quarter. Oh well, midterms have passed and it's only a matter of time before I get new classes! In other news, I recently started a bucket list. Not only a personal bucket list but also one for me and one of my best friends, Derek. Though I don't think that most would be excited to hear it, I feel I need to post what I have of the personal one online now just in case I lose the hard copy. So here it is! Enjoy and have a great week! :)


  1. Attend an opera
  2. Visit Berlin, German
  3. Bunji-Jumping
  4. Jog a mile without stopping
  5. Write a novel or novella
  6. Star in a movie, even if just as an extra
  7. Attend a Blink 182 Concert with B
  8. Meet Mark Hoppus, or any other Blink member
  9. Have a son named Cooper
  10. Visit Amsterdam
  11. Learn "hello" in 10 or more languages
  12. Learn to salsa dance
  13. Ride in a hot air balloon
  14. Sky dive!
  15. Scuba diving
  16. Get a pilot's license
  17. Visit Rome, Italy
  18. Visit the Luvre
  19. Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
  20. DisneyWorld or DisneyLand
  21. Visit all 50 states
  22. Earn a photography award
  23. Earn a web design award
  24. Learn to read tarot cards
  25. Not care what others think
  26. Wear size 10 or smaller
  27. Graduate college
  28. Have a street named after me
  29. Be on Oprah/Ellen
  30. Visit a live taping of a favorite TV show
  31. Build a Habitat for Humanity home
  32. Make a difference in at least one person's life
  33. Read all of Jane Austen's novels
  34. Read all of Janet Evanovich's novels
  35. Join a Big Brother, Big Sister program
  36. Make a million dollars
  37. Audition for American Idol
  38. Audition for a Broadway Play
  39. Shop on Rodeo Drive
  40. Invent Something
  41. Try Sushi
  42. Create a college fund for my child/children
  43. Adopt an animal from an animal shelter
  44. Visit the Giraffe Manor
  45. Stay at the Space Hotel
  46. Create a "Things/People to Photograph" list
  47. Finish List from #46
  48. Participate in the "La Tomatina" food fight in Spain
  49. Break a Guinness World Record
  50. Try Southern-made gumbo
  51. Adopt a child
  52. Get a tattoo
  53. Watch WWE Live
  54. Bike from Seattle, WA to Libby, MT


more to come hopefully :)

1 comment:

Mobile Mixer said...

I wish I had known about the gumbo one: I make it all the time! Grant and I are going to Munich this Christmas but too late to enjoy Oktoberfest!