Monday, October 5, 2009

UPDATE!

Yeah, Yeah, I suck at updating this! It's been quite a long time. I've decided maybe I'll start updating every other Thursday or something! I even marked it on my calendar :)

A lot has happened recently! I took a quarter off from school and worked at Aitken's in Libby for the summer trying to make some money. Needless to say, I didn't do a very good job at saving any of it. I had planned to move in with Kaytee but that didn't work out for some reason or another and so I ended up finding a place in Auburn with two new roommates Kelly (the owner of the really nice 3 bedroom house) and Dana. They're really great ladies. They're both late 30's/early 40's but have such a young spirit! They're both fun & sweet women!

Here are some pics of the place!

It's such a beautiful place! It's 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and has a 2 car garage. It's also on a cul-de-sac :) (Mandy will be so thrilled! haha.)

Not a whole lot else is going on. I start classes again on Wednesdays. I dropped down to 4 classes in the mean time. Two on Wednesdays & Two on Thursdays - Afternoon then Night classes. I'll probably be commuting by bus because it's so much cheaper and just staying in downtown Seattle with Michelle or Bri on Wednesdays! I'm happy to report that I am beyond excited to get back to classes and I've truely missed it!

Ohhh something else new, for my first year ever, I am going to have trick-or-treaters! Kelly said that a lot of kids come so I am looking forward to handing out candy all night :)

Well, I'm exhausted! Can't wait to see you all again! Loves & see you soon!

1 comment:

AJ said...

2 days shy of a year between posts lol
Love you!